We can spend many days wearing uncomfortable but trendy things. Just remember your working day when you get on your fashionable high heels and how easy it is to get home after a busy working day. Or do you wear body-con dresses? It’s even difficult to sit when you get it on. But all of us want to be trendy, to feel the fresh breath of fashion that’s why we can endure everything. This spring, thanks to sneakers, athletic trend is also on top. It’s very freeing and sporty, but it can be very girlie at the same time. But despite of being the most comfortable one this trend has some limitations this season. Certainly the silhouette can be relaxed and casual aesthetic but the old gym pants or sweat leggings cannot be worn. This time athletic trend is featured with clean lines and luxurious fabrics.
Designers and comfortable athletic trend
Many designers use this style with their own changes for the Spring runways. For example, Marni and Marc Jacobs have used silk fabrics of bright colours for their gym collections and certainly these garments can be worn somewhere else, not only to the gym. Tommy Hilfiger has created beautiful neoprene fit and flare dresses which can be paired with sporty sneakers and put on for a walk along the streets of the town. Tom Ford has presented his fabulous mesh tanks of different shades to wear them for a night going out.
Tips how to apply the athletic trend into your everyday life
Certainly on the runways many ideas look incredible and very fresh. But sometimes it’s very difficult to apply the designers’ thoughts into our own lives. That’s why there are some pieces of advice how to be trendy and fashionable wearing the athletic things.
- You can pair soft jogging pants with structured garments and simple pumps. Skip sneakers this time to avoid being too sporty and looking like going to the gym. You can even experiment and wear heels with the sweatpants.
- You can mix different styles, for example pair a baseball cap and a t-shirt with silk shorts or pants abd luxurious blazer.
- The athletic trend is casual and very comfortable, of course. Yu can wear loose pants and a crop top. But remember about the balance – if you put on a loose bottom pair it with a tight top.
- Details can make you ordinary look sportier. Wear a racerback tank, a white flare skirt or slim sweatpants. Such components as zippers can make your basic garments more chic and athletic.
- Don’t forget about a pair of sneakers. They are so trendy this spring. You can combine them with a moto leather leggings and a sweatshirt and you will look very awesome and cool.
This spring is featured with many different styles and trends. Everyone can choose what he likes most of all. You can mix styles, add some details and you will be fashionable and fresh.