Two world well-known stylemakers: a fashion photographer Nigel Barker and a top model Jessica White have discussed the hottest upcoming trends with the hosts of the fashion programme Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani. They gave some advice how to be stylish this season.
The most trendy tendencies of spring and summer 2014 by Nigel Barker Jessica White
1. Slouch pants. This spring the slouchy pants can be the best thing for girls because of their universality and super comfort.
2. The next trend of this season according to the opinion of our experts is going out braless (like Liza Minnelli at the Oscars awards), but only if your breasts are very small, as Jennifer Aniston’s ones.
3. Orly Shani showed trendy and gorgeous make-up with ombre lip. It’s very fashionable this spring. You need two different shades of lip gloss to achieve such an effect.
4. The most discussed trend of this season was a beautiful headscarf. It has been seen on many celebrities like Nicole Richie and Rihanna. You can combine it with a pair of glamorous sunglasses or big earrings.
5. A wonderful volumized hairstyle is popular again. You can accessorize your hair with different beads, chains and scarves.
Slouch pants – on-trendy piece
Every fashion lover wants to feel comfy and outstanding. Certainly, slouch pants are not figure-flattering but they are a wonderful piece of clothes for everyday use. You can wear them in different situations. The stylemakers have proposed several ways how to wear slouch (or harlem) pants these season.
- Office pants. Slouch pants are very versatile and they can be worn to the office. For example khaki slouch pants from Ralph Lauren are a perfect piece of clothes for the office. They can be paired with a dark blazer and high heels.
- Going out for a night. The sparkling pants from Otte NY are must-haves for those girls who want to feel comfortable when dancing and to have fun catching eyes on them. You can combine them with a simple top to emphasize the glam of your bottom.
- Various festivals. Try to wear the bold harlem pants. The floral pants from Asos will be a good choice. They are not tight and very comfy and practical to be out-of-doors the whole day.
- A black tie party. Some years ago all the celebrities wore only long gowns to such affairs but now they can wear different outfits, sexy and feminine but more androgynous. The slouch pants by Stella McCartney are so wonderful and suitable for such an event. You can combine them with a white top, accessorizing with a beautiful necklace.
- Midday Meal with friends. This time you can mix different prints and colours, add different accessories and you will be fresh and fashionable.
- Everyday affairs. Certainly, the slouch pants are very comfortable and most people love them for their simplicity. If you want to look amazing without many efforts you can choose printed harlem pants and pair them with a crop top. And it will be a wonderful ensemble to go to the mall or to the grocery shop.