Spring has come and the days become warmer, milder and sunny. It’s time when people begin getting off all the additional layers and the colours of their outfits become lighter and brighter. This spring pastel shades are the key look of the season. They can be very different – from lemon and mint tones to pinks and ice cream shades. We can found beautiful girlie shades in many different outfits from flowing dresses to different jackets and blazers. Try not to put on dark clothes because they look uninteresting, you should wear pastel garments and you’ll be trendy on spring days. If you don’t want your outfit will be pastel from head to toes you certainly can add just some stylish accessories or girlie handbags in pastel shades to your favourite clothes.
Pastel shades in designers’ shows
Soft and pastel tones are the source of inspiration for many famous fashion designers. We’ve seen them almost at all the runways.
- Burberry’s SS14 show has been filled with the candy-coloured confection. The soft pastels were very delicate: powder blue, pink and lavender. The accessories and the garments in pastel shades were worn together to make a perfect spring look.
- Calvin Klein uses different shades of pistachio and petal pink in his spring collection. These tones can make you look stylish and elegant.
- Prabal Gurung has been inspired of vintage pastel shades1950s and his outfits have come out very girlie and sophisticated.
- Jason Wu and Rebecca Taylor have shown chick and wonderful option of pastel shades. They can be mixed with other brighter tones and the outfit will be fashionable and cool.
Some pieces of advice how to use pastels in your everyday look
- Wear a blue blazer with white skinny jeans or pants. Combine them with light sneakers and accessorize your look with a little clutch and cute sunglasses.
- Any skirt in pastel shades will be perfectly paired with a soft sweater. Finish your look with high heels and a bag in soft shades.
- Blue colour is on top this spring. You can wear a blue-toned jacket with a navy shirt. Pair them with a short mini-skirt and trendy sunglasses. Of course, don’t forget about the bag.
- Look for a pink cocoon shaped coat. It can be paired with a denim shirt, light green sweater or a grey t-shirt when the weather will be warm and skinny jeans.
- Try to pair a loose shirt and a thin shirt. It will look awesome. Complete your outfeet with pastel heels and a big creamy bag.
- Another wonderful spring look can be come out if you wear a white blazer over a stripe blouse and light blue jeggings together with white sandals. Accessorize your look with a pastel-shaded bag and trendy sunglasses.
You see that there are so many different pastel-shaded outfits to make you cool and chick. So you just have to choose garments you like and experiment on your look. And if you follow our tips we promise you will be trendy and stylish.