There are many various memorable events in our life. And our outfit should be outstanding at these moments. For the young women who are preparing themselves for their prom moments or for those who are looking for wonderful dresses for their future celebrity event we want to offer some highlight trends.
Upcoming celebrity occasion
Prom outfits can be fabulous additions to the common fashion wardrobe. If your memorable events are more along the graduation, a guest to the wedding or other formal celebrity occasions this spring or summer these garments can be fitted for different body shapes and ages.
What should you wear to make a wonderful prom look?
There are some trendy outfits which can help you to look like a prom “princess” at the party.
- Lace dresses. Lace becomes unpopular because of its grannish look and some people think that it’s old fashionable. But this year it is on-trend again. There is a great variety of different dress styles for memorable events. To make a prom dress style you can add even a little lace to your outfit. Think about lace sleeves or a belt, lace accessories. Also it can be a bodice made of lace. This material is so angelic and gorgeous.
- Long dresses with various slits. This silhouette is one of the most popular among the variety of beautiful long dresses. Angelina Jolie wore such va-va-voom dress on the red carpet for the Oscars. For the prom occasions one-shoulder and strapless styles are the most suitable. Thigh grazing styles with crystal decorations can add gloss to your look.
- Dresses with boned bodices. To make your figure shape hourglass looking look for wonderful dresses with boning inside bustier. Such dress will be good for those fashionistas who want to look like princesses. The gown can be made with organza, tulle or a crumple pleat to make the outfit outstanding. Decorate the bodice with crystals or different rhinestones.
- Pastel palette. They are on-trend now. Pastels are so delicate and fresh. Peach, mint, lemon, seafoam and even bubblegum can be wonderful colours for date night when you are at high school. Lilac and coral are also very popular. These pastels are feminine and pretty, they can make any dress look glamorous without overpowering. Avoid white (because it’s too bridal for prom events) and beige (it doesn’t fit most of skin tones). Adding gold and black accessories can make the pastels pop.
- Vintage style. It’s very fashionable now. You can choose pleated skirts or dresses with fringed bottom. Add some pearls and you will look gorgeous.