You know that one of the most popular fashion trend of spring and summer 2014 is fringing. You can meet it in many pieces of clothes, in accessories. It’s a different approach to the details, to the variety of silhouettes and to the whole outfits. There is a thin lone which you should know to separate the outfits looking like carnival costumes from the stylish and fashionable one.
You should know the main thing you should remember wearing fringing garments is the restraint. We want to tell you some tips and tricks how to be stylish and trendy wearing fringe. It can be met in various styles from casual daytime to evening wear. Many different approaches can be met – from copious interpretations to minimalism.
- If you want to wear fringing pieces of clothes at daytime, look for the outfits with a delicate subtlety. Stylish details can make your look more gorgeous than various shimmers.
- Choose minimalistic tops of light and neutral shades with fringing trims like a perfect accent.
- Combine them with trendy tailored shorts or wide-leg pants. Also you can try a mini skirt to make the look more playful.
- Finish your look with flat sandals.
Fringing as a detail of evening glamorous look
- It can add to your whole look a high sense of drama and beautiful texture and movement to the feminine silhouettes. To look fashionable and trendy be sure that the silhouette is modern and polished.
- It will be a great idea to look for such a detail being created with the help of modern techniques.
- Finish your look with statement accessories, high heels and glamorous hairstyles.
- It can be met in many pieces. Biker jackets, evening dresses, various leather tops and bottoms can be adorned with fringing for a tough and contemporary feeling.
- Choose classic simple silhouettes in black, combine them with either with a pair of stylish heels or a pair of flats.
- A plunging neckline as a fringing dress detail will be perfect for the evening look for creating a sophisticated feel.
- To complete the look, add beautiful gold accessories and apply red lipstick.
- That’s not a secret that the cowgirl style is very trendy this summer. Fringing is one of the most known features of such a look. We have seen many outfits in cowgirl style on the runways for summer 2014. If you want to look stylish, follow our tips and tricks.
- Mix a crop top with a fashionable fringed skirt (or you can pair a fringed top with a mid-length pleated skirt)
- Try monochromic outfits – black or white.
- Finish your look with minimum accessories, like a statement necklace and stylish flats or cool boots.
If you don’t want to add lots of fringing elements to your wardrobe, you can wear such accessories. These can be a delicate fringing scarf, a leather bag or other details.