Summer is a wonderful season to make experiments with new tendencies and styles. Warm weather, beachy getaways, incredible days with the best friends – all these things can help you in wearing new trends. This season all kinds of skirts are on the top.
Skirts are on-trend in summer
If you want to look trendy look for various skirts. You have to know that the bolder the print and the fuller the cut – the better. Every fashionista will wear different kinds of skirts this summer. It’s very feminine and playful. The trendiest piece is a full skirt. If you want to catch attention of other people and be the most stylish person at the party, follow our tips of what skirts are fashionable now.
Skirts that can help you to look fashionable
- Striped skirt. Stripes are very trendy in spring and summer 2014. You can meet them almost in every clothes. So try to combine several fashion tendencies like mesh, full skirt with stripes like one by Endless Rose.
- Skirts with floral prints. Flowery motifs are also on top this season. They can add feminine elements to any outfit. J. Crew patio skirt with floral prints can be a wonderful choice.
- Neon palettes. If you want to catch eyes of other people try the JOA Textured A-Line Midi Skirt in neon lemonade shade.
- Polka dot is a classically chic pattern. Skirts can be of various length and colours, but polka dot can add playful and feminine elements to any style. Try Mod Cloth skirt in red and white shade combination. It will help you look stylish and beautiful.
- Skirts with leaf prints. Palm leaf pattern can raise your mood and bring you closer to your dreams in warm sunny days. Try Karen Millen Full Skirt with beautiful palm prints.
- Bright skirts with abstract prints. Abstractions are always very popular and many designers use them in their collections. Abstract prints can add some coolness to your look. Choose blue or red things this season. They are really very popular now. As for an example, try a wonderful circle skirt by Tracy Reese.
- Sweater skirt is a little bohemian. You can make various outfits pairing it with other stylish pieces and adding elegant accessories. Try a beautiful Sweater Skirt by Cecilia Prado.
- If you are a sporty girl and want to look beautiful, you can combine flowery motifs and sporty style wearing stylish and trendy scuba skirt and pairing it with a crop top. Try the one from H&M.
- Animal prints can add some wild nature elements to your outfit. Look for classic silhouettes to make your look trendy. Snake print midi skirt by Warehouse is a nice choice for the fashion lovers who like experiments.
You see that there are so many different silhouettes, lengths and prints. You can choose any you want. Pair them with amazing tops, add accessories and have fun.