In summer we see lots of fashion lovers who wear lots of light beige, white and bright summertime pieces of clothes. Have you got the whole white outfits which are trendy in spring and summer 2014? Light pieces look super chic and they never go out of fashion. They can be mixed and interchangeable. White separates are seen on many runways. But this summer is not only for white looks. Many celebrities starts wearing incredible and really chic all black looks on the red carpet.
Classic black outfits have come back
So, black shouldn’t be banished into the back corner of your closet till the cold seasons. Dark pieces, being made of lace or sheer with lots of various details like cutouts and beautiful patterns, are on top this summer. Christian Dior has shown wonderful collection in black for the Fall and Winter 2014-2015. Be inspired with the stars’ looks and add some classic black pieces to your bright and light summertime wardrobe.
Celebrities and their black looks
- Diane Kruger has worn an all-black jumpsuit by Marios Schwab to the All-Star Party by the Summer Press Tour of Television Critics Association FOX 2014. The garment with a wonderful lace cutout was paired with red gorgeous red heels. Red lips were a wonderful finish of this look.
- Rihanna likes revealing outfits. Sheer black look is perfect for summer months. You can put it on to the parties if you are eager to catch the eyes of everybody.
- Lea Michele had on a simple but wonderful Preen LBD at the Film Festival which was held in Italy.
- Kate Hudson always wears stylish pieces and the fashionistas from all over the world try copying out her look. This time she wore a beautiful black gown to the first night of the film “Wish I Was Here” which were held in New York. The cutout top was adorned with the sequins which added luxurious elements to the look.
- If you want to show your beautiful long legs, Taylor Swift offers a sexy style for this summer. A black mini playsuit is made of cotton and it’s so good on a hot day.
- Alessandra Ambrosio often wears dark pieces. One of her favourite is the black jumpsuit with lose fit. Add a red lipstick and statement accessories to look stylish and trendy.
- Kate Moss has a perfect figure shape. Every outfit looks wonderful when she wears it. Black suit consisting of wet looking blazer and trousers is ideal for the summer evenings.
Black is a gorgeous colour. It is very rich and beautiful. If to add right accessories black outfits look luxurious. Be inspired with the stars’ looks and create your own wardrobes.